Total Pageviews

Friday 2 December 2011

ELF Cuticle Pen Review

Aloha nail blog readers, again Ive been spending my penny's and purchased a nourishing cuticle pen from ELF.
ELF is a brilliant online beauty shop where you can buy reasonably priced make up. Ive heard lots about it on youtube, so thought Id give the site a shot.

Here is the description from the ELF website;

Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Relieves dry nails and flakey cuticles. The unique pen delivery system moisturizes cuticles effectively and the quick dry formula allows for a no mess application. Fortified with Vitamins E, A, C, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Aloe, this fast-acting complex deeply hydrates, nourishes and seals in moisture. The key ingredients Avocado and Almond Oils help to condition nails and cuticles for improved appearance. The result is softer, easy to manage cuticles and healthy hydrated nails.


 




Its a bargain at £1.50 yet its not something I would normally buy, even though its a nail product.

It gave my nails a dazziling shine and my cuticles appeared softer, but I dont think its something I could remember or be bothered to do!

I was really hoping to like it and its not a fault of the product, its just me being abit lazy.

Have you used a cuticle pen before? How do you find them? Id love to hear your comments!

Lots of love,


1 comment: