Total Pageviews

Friday 30 September 2011

Bargain Find and Starry Nails!

Hello nail bloggers!
While out shopping yesterday I came across this absolute bargain and just had to share it with you all. Below is a nail art kit, complete with nail file, 2 cuticle wooden sticks and at least 15 different nail gems. I can hear you all shouting, "How much is this? Where can I get it from?" Well, I hope you're all sitting down because this beauty was £1 from poundland!!!!! Get down to your local store and get some now, before its too late!



After purchasing my new little kit, I just had to experiment with the little gems. After much debate on what colour polish to even start with, the hard part was then chosing which gem I wanted to use. I wanted to use them all!
Anyway, I chose my faithful Barry M polish in Blue Moon (I am addicted to this colour at the moment) and selected some pink stars to pop on each nail. I simply popped the stars onto each nail while the polish was wet in order for them to stick. No glue required! I wasnt too happy with the final result, so I finished off by adding 3 dots around each star.






So, what do you think? Are you going to buy the kit? Please leave a little comment once you have read my blog. Comments make me smile :-)!

Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment