Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Nail Art Course - Day 1

Hello nail bloggers, How are you all doing?
Yesterday I attended my first nail art evening course and I was, and am very excited!
The course runs every Tuesday evening from 7pm-9pm and runs for 10 weeks. After we all introduced ourselves, our tutor took us through all the equiptment she has - and as I expected, I already had 99% of it! We were then given practise papers to try out some quick designs to start off our portfolio, which was lots of fun!

The design that we all tried first was the zebra print. It is actually quite tough to get the right amount of polish on the brush in order for the 'flicks' to look really good.


Next week we will be working on each other and learning to create a french manicure. I can't wait to be shown all the proper techniques and then create my designs on somebody, as I have never done any of my designs on anyone apart from myself!
I will start blogging about my course and as usual keep posting my nail designs!! So I hope you will all carry on to enjoy my blog :)

Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment