Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 July 2012

Ruby Red Glitter Ball


Ok, I admit it - I went abit mental with this. Ive seen so many designs with these gold or silver balls and I just didnt want it to be another 'one of those'. These designs are always beautiful, but every stud has to be in a specific place, it has to look neat and tidy. But why? Whats wrong with a bit of crazyness!!


I love the contrast between the vivid red and the harsh silver studs, I think it adds abit of glamour.


Another Barry M polish you say? Of course!! (I think I should be an offical tester for Barry M! haha) This colour is bright, vivid... everything. Like all other Barry M polishes, it just glides on as if your buttering hot toast :) The studs I bought from ebay, these were around 99p... BARGAIN ALERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment