Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2012

NOTD - Barry M Indigo

Hello my lovelies!

Barry M is amazing, and as always never lets me down. For Christmas I got loads afew Barry M polishes and this colour just screamed NOW!

Its called 'Indigo' and such a rich, deep, gothic purple. The name is a little misleading as indigo is more of a blue colour, but its dark purple? Either way - I am in love...



...Indigo is absolutely perfect


I do have one teeny tiny problem - Its so damn hard to photograph !!!!
I think the second picture JUST about sums it up, but in every other photo I took, it looked dark blue! Which it definatly isnt, its PURPLE!

The picture is with 2 coats but the colour is so strong you only really need one. (I always do 2 coats, even if I dont need too - I think its a habit!!)

I adore this colour, to be honest I adore Barry M. The pigmentation is always outstanding and the polish just glides on like butter.

If you have never tried Barry M before, I urge you to run down to your local beauty store and buy some right now. At £2.99 a bottle, you cant go wrong! You wont regret it :)



Ps, Tomorrow I am launching my very first giveaway! To be in with a chance of winning you just need to be following my blog with google friend connect. Rules and terms will be stated in the post. IM EXCITED!!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG i love that colour!!! damn my nails for being rubbish :'(

    ReplyDelete