Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2012

Black Studded Nails


Hello :)

My friend was showing me photos of a bag she bought in the sale from River Island.
The bag is black and has gold stud details on the front. Its absolutly gorgeous and I wanted to recreate the design in the only way I know how -  through Nail Art!!!

Here is the famous bag;


Afew weeks ago I went on a spending spree on ebay and luckily I had bought some gold studs!

The nails were actually easy to create, just very time consuming and fustrating fiddling with the gold studs. I painted all the nails black and with a toothpick I licked the end (not recommened as now all I can taste is nail polish!!) and picked up the gold stud, which I then placed on the nails in a line.

Here are the results;


 

These nails make me want to ride a motorbike and put on some leathers! How about you?! I adore them and think they are my favourite nails of all time (so far!)

I have now started a shop online where you can purchase the nails that I make at really reasonable prices. All the nail sets come with glue so can be worn straight away!

Here is a link to my shop; Nail Sets 
It is located on a website called etsy, and my shop name is queenlizard45uk.

As always, if you've enjoyed reading my blog please comment and click the follow button on the right hand side.

Thanks so much!

Lots of love,

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE! i bet they were so fiddly to do! love them tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooah, amazeballs! Need to try this!:) Looks so luxurious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these!! I defo need to try this out.. Where to get the studs from??
    hothappenings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annette! I bought the studs off ebay and they come in a pack of about 1,000! Deffo try it out and send me a pic!! xx

    ReplyDelete