Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Magnetic Nail Polish - Nails inc

Hello there nail bloggers!!

Last night I tried out the famous 'magnetic nail polish' launched afew months ago by Nails inc. I had the polish for my birthday in a gorgeous purple shade, otherwise known as 'Houses of Parliament' and I couldnt be happier with the results!!


Please ignore my poor cuticles, the cold weather is attacking them :(


Its actually a very simple idea, but it took my afew nails to get it right.
Heres how to do it -
Paint one nail with the polish as normal  (I would suggest quite a thick layer) and as soon as you have painted it, quickly move the magnetic lid over the nail. It needs to be quite close but not touching. You need to do one nail at a time as the polish needs to be wet in order for the effect to happen!

Nails inc have done a great job with this product and have even included a little lip on the lid so it sits comfortable on the bottom of your nail. Perfect!

I now need to stock up on the other colours available. There is also a similar version in Superdrug by the band 'The Saturdays' which is alot cheaper (around £4.99) BUT you need to purchase the magnet seperatly.

 Let me know if you have tried either brand and what you think of them!!

Lots of love,



Ps, I havent forgotton about the giveaway. Keep your eyes and ears peeled!

2 comments: