Total Pageviews

Friday 14 October 2011

Nail Course: Day 3

Hello nail bloggers! Sorry its been awhile since my last post, I've been really busy with work and not had a chance for an update. Did you miss me?!

Any-hoo, Tuesday was my third nail lesson and probably my favourite so far - FRENCH MANICURE! I've been wanting to learn how to do it for such a long time and Im glad I've finally been shown.

I must admit, it is rather tricky to get the technique right and I have a habit of my hands shaking - which isnt helpful when your trying to do a straight line!!

Saying that I am thrilled with the results, and even added some flicks to complete the look!

What do you think??


Lots of love, 


PS, Dont forget about my giveaway - COMING SOON!!! To be in a chance of winning all you have to do is be a follower of my blog, either by email or google! EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment