Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 June 2012

Wildlife Safari

Hello all :)

Here is my latest false nail design - Wildlife Safari!

It basically consists of my idea of a safari, greenary, zebras.. and a splash of colour!!







The polishes I used were Rio Nail art pen (green), this is part of a set I bought from argos. Black art deco pen, this was purchased from Discount UK for 89p!!! No7, coral... originally £7 but I got this for £2 when using my £5 No7 voucher from Boots. Another green polish, this time from collection 2000, and my basic white polish which you all know is from poundland!!

Hope you all like my new design. Feel free to try it out! Let me know what you think with a comment below, and if you dont follow me - why not!? Go on, Its free :)





Its true, you really dont need to spend alot on polishes, some cheap ones are just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment