Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 January 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Razzle Dazzle

Hello my lovely nail blogger readers and welcome to my first post of 2012!

Some of you may be aware of a beauty box subscription called Glossy Box, it costs £10 (plus £2.95 postage) and you get sent 10 beauty items for you to try and enjoy. I received my first box afew weeks ago and inside was a nail polish and remover mitt by Deborah Lippman.

<><>
RAZZLE DAZZLEdarkened raspberry sizzle (glitter)

THE STRIPPER TO GOlavender lacquer remover mitts

This is going to be a review on the nail polish (a review for the polish remover mitt is to follow!!)

Ok, the first thing I thought of when I saw the polish was ' Who is Deborah Lippmann?'. Well, she is a top nail polish master to the celebrities, to which Mariah Carey is a client and she is also a singer. (Wowzers, however does she find the time?!) Deborah was honoured as Nail Visionary at the 2010 Cosmoproof in North America, which is the beauty industrys most respected trade show!!

Moving onto the polish; I was sent Razzle Dazzle, which is a dark raspberry colour containing tonnes of glitter - what more does a woman want out of a nail polish colour?!

The polish seemed to glide over my nails easily and after applying afew coats I was really happy with the results.



Its quite a thick polish so you dont actually need 2 coats, but I always apply 2 coats so I get the best colour from my polishes. The tiny glitter particles make me love this colour so much, as normally the glitter you get in polishes is too chunky and can look out of place.



I stupidly forgot to put a top coat on, so after a day it started to chip but this was my own fault and nothing to do with the polish itself.

I think the polish I was sent was a sample bottle so I would presume if you ordered from her website http://lippmanncollection.com/ you would receive a bigger polish which would be worth the $16, if not then Im debating whether or not I would consider paying that much for a tiny amount of polish.

Though, there is a colour I have my eye on 'Shake your groove thing' and if it made my nails look anything like this, I would be extatic!!!!!


How gorgeous is this colour??

Have you tried Deborah Lippman products before? What do you think?

Lots of love,


1 comment: