Total Pageviews

Friday 13 January 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Nail polish Remover Mitt

Hello lovely readers, Ive done a quick review and demo on the Deborah Lippmann nail polish remover mitt I received from Glossybox in December.



I thought the best demo would be by actually seeing how it worked, and therefore I decided to do a video. Im not the best on camera, so apologies - But I hope it helps you on deciding whether of not you want to buy the product.



Also, I have a blog giveaway running at the moment;

One entry - Follow blog via google friend connect and comment on my LAST blog post.
Two enteries - Follow blog via google friend connect, comment on my last blog post and mention me on twitter www.nailmelibby.blogspot.com @queenlizard45uk

Winners annouced via a blog post here Sunday evening.

Anyone in the world can enter :)

Have a super day everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment