Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 November 2011

Just add sparkle!

Hello my nail blogger lovers! I have been on the hunt for a 'good' glitter top coat for awhile now, as I normally buy one and am always let down by them not being glittery enough - until NOW!

I was browsing my local beauty shop when I came across this little beauty - Revlon - Star.


I thought I would give it a go, as Ive never tried Revlon polishes before and it was only £2.99 which is an absolute bargain!
As usual I spent ages debating over which base colour would suit the glittery top and ended up using a cheap deep red polish I think I got free with a magazine ages ago!


The glitter in this polish is truely amazing and I would definatly recommoned it to anyone looking for a glitter top coat. To me, the only downside to this product is the big chunky glitter pieces that appear randomly. I dont know why designers think they need to add massive glitter pieces in, when the polish would be perfect on its own. Saying that, I am still in love.


Massive thumbs up!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment